- GU Pathology
- Hematopathology / Oncology
Step Up to the Next Level™ in GI Pathology Services
PLUS GI pathology team and laboratory technicians bring exceptional care to every GI case. You can expect:
- Expertise. Our GI-trained, experienced and respected pathologists are nationally recognized laboratory leaders who lecture frequently before clinicians and other pathologists.
- Accessibility. PLUS’s professional, personable medical team members are available to discuss pathology findings whenever advisable or at your request.
Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Performance Pillars. The longstanding success of our innovative GI program is driven by a well-trained histology staff, accurate diagnostics, clear reporting and skilled communicators.
- CLIA-Approved. In strict conformance with CLIA guidelines, PLUS has established robust, company-wide quality controls, resulting in consistency and reproducibility on the assays we run.
- Daily Consensus Conference. By collaborating daily on unusual, difficult and malignant cases, our medical team emulates the practices of prestigious academic institutions.
- Standardized Diagnostic Codes. High quality and consistency are guaranteed. Our medical team all use systematic, consistent diagnostic codes that have been developed with GI clinical input, clinical utility and actionable terms.
- Comprehensive Menu. PLUS performs some 200 different, well-validated tests—for celiac disease, IBD, GERD, H. pylori, neoplastic and inflammatory GI diseases and more—and can guide physicians on recommended follow-up testing and patient therapies.
- Slide Preparation. PLUS histo-techs create highest-quality slides, assisting our pathologists in correctly diagnosing disease.
- Proactive Contact. A PLUS pathologist makes an outbound consultation call to the GI physician in the event of an unusual, malignant or unexpected diagnosis.
- Fast Turn-Around. You can expect your results in 24 to 48 hours.
- Extended Hours. Customer service personnel and PLUS pathologists are available Monday-Friday 8am - 9pm ET and Saturday 9am-3pm ET.
- Easy to Read GI Pathology Reports. Comprehensive, at-a-glance features make PLUS’s GI reports quickly understandable.
- Custom Report Delivery. We will deliver reports by your choice of US Mail, UPS, FedEx, fax, email notification, dedicated remote printer, or online direct delivery to your EMR/EHR. PLUS Diagnostics delivers the highest level of quality for diagnostic consultation and convenience available to gastroenterology physicians.