- GU Pathology
- Hematopathology / Oncology
PLUS Diagnostics Takes Dermatopathology to the Next Level™
PLUS Diagnostics delivers the highest level of quality in diagnostic services and maximum convenience to dermatologists
- Fellowship-trained board certified dermatopathology team provides a personal, consultative service to dermatologists.
- Medical team trained at prestigious institutions including, Yale University, UCLA, and Henry Ford.
- Next Level™ histology program encompasses an extensive test menu including comprehensive IHC stains as well as molecular testing for complicated cases, such as t-cell lymphoma.
- Accessibility. Dermatopathology team easily available for consults at your convenience.
Service and Accessibility
- Outbound consultation calls made by PLUS dermatopathologist on any unusual or unexpected diagnosis.
- 24 to 48 hour turn-around-time on typical cases.
- Availability. By Phone: 1-800-440-PATH (7284) Monday-Friday 8am-9pm and Saturday 9am-3pm ET. Laboratory Operations: 24/6 (24 hours a day, 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday)
- PATHFLEX with PATHSECURE™ barcode tracking system identifies where your patients’ specimens are at all times to give you peace of mind. Click here to learn more.
- Patient reports available online 24/7 for physician access anywhere, anytime on secure website.
PLUS Diagnostics helps your practice implement a business model that allows you to maximize your efficiency and return, while continuing to offer the best in patient care.
- Internalize the Professional Interpretation
Engage a pathologist in your practice and bill for the professional interpretation for your biopsy specimens.
- Laboratory Management Program
Provides consultation for laboratory build-out, staffing and QA/QC for a full pathology laboratory in your practice.
- Client Billing Program
Enables physicians to take the first step toward internalizing pathology by billing and capturing reimbursements for their private pay patients.*
IT/Connectivity to Streamline Your Workflow
- PATHTOUCH Derm™ allows dermatology practices to wirelessly submit orders, print requisitions and jar labels, and view reports using a tablet.
Click here to learn more.
- PATHFLEX™ Connectivity Solutions with PATHSECURE™ Barcode Tracking
Click here to learn more.
- Interface bridges between EHR/EMR and other IT systems saves office staff time on data entry.
- Electronic receipt of reports into EHR at surgery center and/or practice.
- Next Level™ Pro reporting can also be interfaced with EHR.
- Barcode tracking from procedure room to laboratory, available online anytime, allowing you to always know where your specimens are.
- On-line ordering allows for auto-fill requisitions, saving time and minimizing human error.